Welcoming You Back Safely!
I hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe - I have missed you! I’ve been working on how to adapt to our new circumstances to ensure the health and safety of all those who come for an Eterna bracelet. I have been stocking up on plenty of hand sanitizer, disinfectant products, gloves and masks. I am doing everything I can to ensure the health and safety of my clients and my team!
My plan is to open my studio on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning Thursday, May 14th, under the following guidelines:
• clients will be asked to wear masks and sanitize their hands when they enter the studio. Masks and gloves will be provided if needed, or you can wear your own mask
• service provider and clients will wear masks for the duration of services
• credit cards will be the only accepted form of payment; cash or checks will not be accepted
• additional guests of clients, such as children, will not be allowed in the studio
• please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to anyone who is unwell. Clients with visible signs of illness will not be allowed into the studio
• studio will be thoroughly sanitized between each appointment
• all surfaces will be sanitized frequently
I appreciate your patience and understanding of my new operating protocols. Life may look a little different, but with care we can continue to celebrate important milestones and relationships together. I can’t wait to see you! #getzapped